B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now)
B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) is a one-button party game for 2-8 players. Visit the official website here.
The game is now out on Xbox Live Indie, and PC (Windows).
B.U.T.T.O.N. has previously been showcased at:
- Kokoromi’s Gamma IV party at GDC 2010
- Nordic Game Conference 2010
- Roskilde 2010
- IndieCade @ E3 2010 (… where even LeVar Burton tried it!)
- Indie Games Arcade 2010 at the Eurogamer Expo
- IndieCade 2010 in Culver City
… and was nominated for the 2011 IGF Nuovo Award!
Screenshots, Photos, and Videos:
See the B.U.T.T.O.N. Media page.
B.U.T.T.O.N. is owned and distributed by KnapNok Games ApS.
For more info, see our Credits page.
2010 (Xbox version), 2011 (PC versions)