B.U.T.T.O.N. (BRUTALLY UNFAIR TACTICS TOTALLY OK NOW)
B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) is a one-button party game for 2-8 players where you smash the buttons and each other.
The game is now out on Xbox Live Indie, and PC (Windows).
- Kokoromi’s Gamma IV party at GDC 2010
- Nordic Game Conference 2010
- Roskilde 2010
- IndieCade @ E3 2010 (… where even LeVar Burton tried it!)
- Indie Games Arcade 2010 at the Eurogamer Expo
- IndieCade 2010 in Culver City
- … and was nominated for the 2011 IGF Nuovo Award!
- Douglas Wilson
- Nils Deneken
- Lawrence Johnson
- Lau Korsgaard
- Nicklas 'Nifflas' Nygren